Wednesday, January 14

Hey, Fat @#$%, Day 13

Day 13.  No DTs.  Think I'm pretty much done feeling like the white version of this guy:
 
"Is this how I hold it?"

So to recap - no booze, eating out or crap food since January 2nd.  My evenings are going by at a snail's pace.  Kitty and I actually have been talking, not just asking each other to get the other one another beer.

I've had time to catch up with Bon Jovi, draw pickles, and watch random YouTube videos with my kids.

 
I made it to 1:06 and then threw my kids outside in the cold for making me watch The Worst Rap Song Ever Made.  Danny seems a little down in the dumps.  I have no idea of his fate.  The comments section leads me to believe he went to a different school or something.
 
I am planning to revise my first day back on the sauce from January 32nd to January 31st.  This is because:
  1. January 31st is actually 30 days, kind of, since I won't start drinking until like 6:30pm
  2. January 32nd is not even on my calendar
  3. February 1st is, but it's a Sunday.  30 Days off beer then one hard day on should leave me looking like so, the next day:
 
"I think I can smell myself"

I don't know what a hungover pickle with beer and puke breath feels like, but I am sure my cube-neighbors don't want it anywhere in the range olfactory receptors.

Stay Not Hungover
J McGoodbye-to-the-peoples
 

No comments:

Post a Comment