Tuesday, January 13

Where is Bon Jovi This Week?

Makin' sweatpants...that's where!
Jovi sweats!  Need somes!
JBJ is still on hiatus from touring because he is 65 or something.  However, you can still purchase his $59.99 picture book, WORK, and look at 208 pages of Jon looking at Jon...
I'm awesome
But since all decent Bon Jovi fans have already taken the last few months to read his 208 page picture book, most will be in need of some of those rhinestone-encrusted Bon Jovi sweats.

"Richie...what do our fans love?"

"Sweatpants and Marlboro Lights?"

"Yes!  Exactly!  You are so smart.  I knew there was a reason I let you hang with me.  We'll make sweatpants made out of cigarettes!  And when you take them off at night, you can smoke them."

"I don't think the attorneys will let you do that, Your Rockness." [That's probably what he makes everyone call him]

"Man!  OK...what's just as classy as light cigarettes, but is legal?"

"The Bedazzler?"

And that is how JBJ and Richie S came up with the Rhinestone BON JOVI leg thingy...probably.  They then shipped the design to Bangladesh where some 11 year old boy thinks he is bedazzling sweatpants for a Danish/Italian king.

"I love you, King Jovi!"

"I love you too, Pepsi."

Whooaaa, we're halfway there...
J McSweatpants

No comments:

Post a Comment