Monday, March 3

Random Monday Musings

The actually RANDOM edition-

I had regular, crappy, water beer on Saturday.  I had a Silver Bullet.  Actually, I think I had about 5, maybe more.

Friday night, I'd had the luxury of being gifted a KBS.  I followed this up with a few Mayan Mocha Stouts from Odd Side Ales.  I followed those up with a couple single malts, and proceeded to demonstrate how to make good lather from shaving soap for my guests.  One of them was pregnant...and sober.

Sometimes when I drink I do dumb things.

Lots of stouty, heavy beers leads to a restless night of sleep for Kitty.  Regular consumption of milkshake stouts would render me single.  If you harnessed all the flatulence from my bowels, however, I may be able to get an energy credit from my local natural gas provider.

So I had a Coors light, or 5, because I don't want to live in the backseat of my car.

I would rather wrestle with a rabid pitbull than cut my dog's nails.  I don't recall ever taking a meat cleaver to her paws, so I'm not sure why she freaks-the-@#$%-out when you touch her feet.

Touch my feet and I'lk kill you














Kitty started drinking this Mike's Harder Lemonade Blood Orange shit.  It's got fangs on the can and is 8% ABV.  It induces her non-uniform blinking pattern after she's had 3 of them.  But, she "loves the taste of this stuff!"  So she had the local store order her 5 cases of it so I can practice making the kids breakfast on a Saturday morning.

"Is mom still sleeping?"

The biggest surprise from the Oscars was that P!nk was NOT suspended from the rafters...spinning around like she was trapped in a tornado.

Why do so many actresses put their evening gowns on backwards?

Lastly, a social media friend posted some cheerleading competition results.  I guess the winning club got 781 points and second place 750 points. 

If you can play your team's score in the State Lottery, it's not a sport.

We were so close, we only lost by 31!

Why would you score a sport in Mexican Pesos?

L8rz,
J McBoozy

No comments:

Post a Comment