Thursday, March 6

Roll Up The Loser

2014 is just not turning out like 2013. This time, last year, I was riding a 5-in-a-row winner of Free Coffee or Latte from Tim Hortons.  Roll up the rim…winner!  Roll it up again…winner!


 
“I’d like a large double double, please.”
 
“$1.65.  Please pull forward.” [This was before the last 3 $0.05 T Hos price increases they do every couple months.]
 
“Not so fast…I gotta winner.  Free Coffee or Lah-tayyyyyyyyyyyyy!”
 
“You gotta say that first.”
 
“I know.  But it’s more fun this way.”
 
This year, I am on a solid streak of these:


Loser
          












At least I get the second chance of winning the Toyota Corolla, which would change my life and make me a huge hit with the ladies:

Double Double Loser

I should have given up winning free stuff for lent.  I could win and then give a piece of my dirty coffee cup to some random person.  “Here, I love you.  Have a coffee.”

No comments:

Post a Comment