Thursday, August 15

The Gas Station Near Me...

I'm not sure if this guy is a marketing guru or if this is his attempt at 'throwing a  bunch of shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.'

Previously, he had been peddling Drakkar Noir and other throwback colognes.  He's onto something, because only one bottle of CK Obsession remains (on the pimpin' granite checkout counter).

Maybe it's because I feel like I'm at a dance club, but the overhead tunes of Avicii just make me want to spend spend spend.  Perhaps someday I'll splurge and purchase one of his diamond encrusted pocket knives.

I'm a little concerned that his new venture into the sock arena may be short-lived:


If I only had a dollar for every time I was pumping gas, and thought..."I need new socks," ... I'd have...no dollars.

L8rz,
JMcAnkleSocks

No comments:

Post a Comment